Follow the links below to articles and videos illustrating the cruel mindlessness that results from over-regulation and government interference in our daily affairs, attempting to micro-manage everything we do, right down to our thoughts. This is nothing short of an Orwellian nightmare.
- 3 year-olds are being accused of racism and bigotry, primarily for name-calling. This is now a part of their government file – for life. 30,000 toddlers so far have been branded as racists. (Daily Mail) [RZ]
- Idaho man kills grizzly bear that came on to his property where five children were playing. He was arrested because the bear is protected under federal law and could get one year in prison and/or a fine of $50,000. (Daily Mail) [RZ]
- Los Angeles: SWAT Team raids a private club for selling raw food and milk to its members without license or permits. Two of the parties arrested are held on conspiracy charges. High bail is set for all defendants. (SMDP) [RZ]
- Mobile biometric iris scans and fingerprinting to be deployed by police on the streets. The 4th Amendment forbids unreasonable search, but police will claim that any search is reasonable. (Al Jazeera) [RZ]
- Legal Guardianship over elderly people who, presumable, are incompetent has become a major racket whereby a clique of social workers, judges, lawyers, and nursing homes are stealing the assets of those in their care.
- UN continues to spread the myth of man-made global warming and blames it on livestock ranches. It’s proposed solution is an end to family-based livestock operations (corporate farming is OK) and more government regulations. This springs from the UN’s Agenda 21, which is a war against human independence and private property. (PPJ Gazette) [RZ]
More coming soon, as soon as I can find some time to update things. Feel free to add your own links within the comments.
RZ – originally sourced from RealityZone’s Unfiltered News